The Institute for Minority Rights of the European Academy of Bozen/Bolzano, Italy (www.eurac.edu; http://www.eurac.edu/en/research/institutes/imr) is looking for a Post-doc researcher in the field of Minority Rights & European Union, or Minority Rights & Ethnopolitics
* PhD in law and/or political science;
* Experience with externally funded projects;
* Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken;
* Fluency in German or Italian is preferred;
* Ability to work autonomously, in a team and with project partners;
* Communication, management and social skills;
* Good skills in MS Office (especially, word, excel).
- Conduct high-quality research in the indicated area of specialisation;
- Complement and further develop the Institute’s research activities;
- Disseminate and present research results through publications and presentations nationally and internationally;
- Search for external funding, prepare and manage externally funded research projects, and enhance the Institute’s capacity to expand cooperation with other institutions and to attract third party funding;
- Contribute to the Institute’s training and consulting activities.
This is a full-time position with a 24-month contract. Planned start date: April-May 2014.
Salary ranges from 32,000 to 35,000 euros per year before taxes and according to experience.
How to apply:
Please submit your application only in English and in separated files including:
* letter of motivation (max. 2 pages)
* list of publications
* 2 reference letters
* description of a research plan for the next two years (max. 3 pages)
within 31st of December 2013 by e-mail only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please see at http://www.eurac.edu/en/research/institutes/imr/Jobs/Post-docresearcherinthefieldofMinorityRights.html or contact email@example.com
Information transmise par Alexandra Tomaselli : Researcher, Institute for Minority Rights
EURAC Research – www.eurac.edu